UDIA (NT) was established in October 2009 to represent the interests of land and built form property developers in the Northern Territory.
Our Mission Statement:
The mission of the Urban Development Institute of Australia (NT) is to be the pre-eminent organisation representing and promoting the land development and built form industry in the Northern Territory.
Working with Northern Territory, Local and Community Governments, the general community, and others in the property industry, the UDIA (NT) will advance the development of desirable, sustainable, economic and liveable NT communities. In doing this, the UDIA (NT) will take into consideration the uniqueness and diversity of the NT cultural and natural environment.
Our current and future activities will include:
- Working collaboratively with the Northern Territory and Local Governments to achieve positive outcomes for the industry
- Keeping members up to date on critical issues
- Organising conferences, seminars and other events featuring experts and industry leaders
- Providing opportunities for business and social networking
- Encouraging excellence in development through our State and National Awards program
- Promoting a code of ethics to all members
- Collaborating with other industry bodies to deliver optimum results to our members