There are several straight-forward steps for applicants to follow:
- Complete as much of the form at the "register" link:
- Select the member category most appropriate to your operations and needs.
- Seek a nominator and a seconder to your application.
- UDIA (NT) staff and Committee members can provide help with the above steps if required
- Email your application to the UDIA.
After initial review, the UDIA will contact you and organise to send you appropriate hard-copy forms for final application details (including signatures).
Following formal approval of the application by the UDIA (NT) Committee you will be sent an invoice for your joining fee ($100) and annual subscription. The subscription is calculated on a pro-rata basis for the remaining portion of the financial year.
Once your membership is processed, you will receive written notification and current publications/advice.
Your nominated company representative/s will receive a complimentary individual membership, and entitlement to use the professional qualification of MDIA.